Subaru WRX Forum banner

Looking for tuner in South Florida

782 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  wrxraj 
#1 ·
Anyone know where (Ft. Lauderdale / Miami area) I can get my WRX tuned on a dyno and also upgrade to stage 4 from stage 2?? Someone who is knowledgeable and reliable. Thanks

Raj

#2 ·
there aren't many dynos around this area so good luck. and if you find one let me know. I recomand you to go to TAV RACING for the upgrade you are looking for they know the car really well and they have some nice things for it to.

TAVRACING.NET or called (305)5918544

GOOD LUCK

Laterz

#3 · (Edited)
Dyno Tuning in South Florida? HA. Good Luck with that one. Mastro Subaru in Tampa just purchased their Dyno (The ONLY one in Florida) and it's up and running, but they are not tuning yet, because they lack the teaching..... Should be up in a month or so.

If I were you, I'd wait, save my money and then go up to Mastro to have them do your work, AND your tuning at the same time. Would save you money in the long run.

PS: Just so you know, for ECUTEC reflash and tuning on the dyno it's going to cost you around $1,000. So I wasn't kidding when I said wait and save your flo.

Blue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.