ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of taking my car away from stage 4 back down to a stealth stage 2. I am moving to California and since I am driving there I dont want to deal with a stage 4 car.

I did most of the work myself, I just need somebody to lend me a hand changing out the turbo.

I will pay for somebody experienced, or you can have a free Invidia Downpipe, or blitz sus core intake system and forge bov.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'll help

how about someone who dont know sheez about sheez but would love to watch and learn and help?

yeah... not much of a self seller am I

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well its always nice to meet new wrx people, sure you could deffinatly tag along if you like. Thats how I learned to do a lot of the stuff on these cars, by watching other people do it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
lethys412 said:
Well its always nice to meet new wrx people, sure you could deffinatly tag along if you like. Thats how I learned to do a lot of the stuff on these cars, by watching other people do it.
Whenever you want to do it let me know and I will be down, westchester is only a little over an hour... thanks bro!

chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I would of been able to have done it like today, but friggin UPS makes you sign for the turbo and now i dont have it!!!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know how that feels

I had my amps shipped UPS and needless to say, how about flyin down side streets chasin down a big BROWN SHAT truck trying to get my gear, I know how you feel....

well there is a meet by me this weekend so I dont know if I could make it down for this weekend if you deceide to do it but if you doanything else let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts