Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I'm gonna see if this one vendor is going to post them, hoipefully we will see that over the weekend.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey DR, try this link:

http://www.procarparts.com

They are calling them side skirt guards. $70 pair.
They've got some crazy low prices on body parts. I sent them an e-mail a couple days ago asking about the build material since their website says no cheap fiberglass. The prices seem to low to be polyurethane. I've got my eye on the WRX front lip for $150.

·
Registered
141 Posts
RE Procarparts

For that price they have to be fiber and for the weight they list 10lbs they have to be fiber. But as a company they do not have a good rep. I had my dealings with them and it was not good.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Oh how was their service bad? If you can let us know why their service is bad maybe I can specifically tell them what not to do if they do end up being a vendor on here. For example if your product is always on backorder we can specifically ask them to post the product availability etc.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I won a ebay auction from them and they ignored my emails for 2weeks on the item then had the nerve to say I never sent any emails to them. And then when they finally did send me an email it was for a new shipping amount which I refused to pay but they eventually did send me the item about a month and half after the auction had ended.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
oh man that sux, let me talk to them and see waht's going on but if they do sell end up selling anything on our site we will make sure that they post the availability and estimated shipping date.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think they have to be fiberglass....

They just say "no cheap" fiberglass.....

I would'nt mind a set of spats either.....

but, I'm tired of poor customer service.....

·
Registered
193 Posts
remind me of JCWhitney ........ keep saying, you should get ur stuff in about a week (everytime i called, yeah right!)
then .... i got it 4 months after i ordered it
nice eh?
i'm tired of BAD customer service
no more
:mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Its fiberglass. They say no "cheap" fiberglass. I've talked to them about it before.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
procarparts gave me great service and fast delivery times. with their prices, you can't beat it.

dR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts