Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 WRX and I’m looking for suggestions on what brake kits to get. I have stock wheels. Also wondering what are the stock specs for tire and rotor diameter. TIA.

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Are you talking about putting a big brake kit on your car? If so does this car live on a track? If not don't waste the money.

I can get ebc and centric locally. any online retailer should have access to them. Check our vendor area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you talking about putting a big brake kit on your car? If so does this car live on a track? If not don't waste the money.

I can get ebc and centric locally. any online retailer should have access to them. Check our vendor area.

No I’m not trying to track it, I use it as my daily but I’m gonna try to get around 400-450 HP out of it and I just want to make sure that the brakes I get will be good enough and I won’t burn through them.

Where are you located?

Thanks for the help, I’m pretty new to all of this.

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
You know that's like a 20k dollar venture and the odds of daily driving that for long is zero. if you want that much power you'd be better off buying a Camaro. Faster, more reliable, same cost to obtain, cheaper to repair and maintain, designed for that kind of power.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,801 Posts
Usually I stop reading once I see “400hp” posted but it’s occurred to me that a 400hp Impreza does not need a big brake kit. I find it unlikely the car will run very long. Then again, perhaps I’m being too biased in favour of Subaru, IDK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts