Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

we just bought a 2015 WRX that came with an exhaust and other parts the dealer took off when the car was traded in. We want to sell the parts, but since we're completely new to the topic, could use some help identifying the parts in order to determine how much we could ask for (thoughts on that also welcome).

From what we see we have

1 (2?) exhaust (?) - the dealer had another muffler that was very dent, so we didn't take it
COBB air intake
some spirals

We couldn't find any name on the exhaust and it didn't quite fit any pictures we found online.

Any help is much appreciated.

Auto part Grass Automotive exhaust Tree Plant
Auto part Vehicle Engine Car City car

·
Æternum
16,063 Posts
I'm so confused.

Is it a Nameless (brand) exhaust, or is it name less in that it's not branded?

My head hurts. It's 5 o'clock. Time for beer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm so confused.

Is it a Nameless (brand) exhaust, or is it name less in that it's not branded?

My head hurts. It's 5 o'clock. Time for beer.
Yes, thank you! I'm very confused about that part, too.
@XJman: We're not gonna put it on - just trying to sell it. Any recommendation what would be a fair asking price?

Also for the air intake and the (lowering?) spirals?

The car itself was in perfect shape, so we do suspect those tuning things are at least decent, too. No info on previous owner or anything. Very probable there are parts missing.

·
Super Moderator
11,709 Posts
Intake and coils I'm not sure. Compare it to grimmspeed or Cobb and see what it matches. It almost looks like an aem dryflo filter, but i believe the Cobb's are white now too.

If I had to stab based off a quick search I would guess Cobb intake.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The intake is definitely COBB, there is branding. But how much is it worth given it's used?

How do you know the exhaust is catless? Sorry, we absolutely have no knowledge about this, just trying to sell it.

So you think it's "Nameless" as in the brand or it's no-branding name less?

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
11,709 Posts
Nameless is a company, not that it's a name-less pipe.

I'm not familiar with every companies designs but those cans remind me of what I've seen on nameless products on the past.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello,

thank you so much, you helped tremendously. I googled the Nameless exhausts and learnt where to look for their branding. Sure enough, the exhaust we have is Nameless (brand).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.