ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am new to the forums here and wanted to ask for some subie help.

I am looking for a stock 2006 WRX Limited sedan. I would prefer if it had < 60k miles on it. Color-wise, anything but the black and white. If I had to choose a color, it would be the silver, blue or red :).

I have seen quite a few that fit the bill, but they wanted a ridiculous amount of money for the car (18k-22k+). Would $16k be low balling the price? I have seen on some forums that others were able to buy one for $15.5k.

I live in Colorado Springs, but I have expanded my search to out of state. If the price is right, I will have it delivered via uShip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I found a few, but the price seems a bit high for the WRX. The rexes aren't Limited, but I don't think I can find one with a 16-17k price range with <60k mileage. Anyway, here is what I found:

STi: Price seems really low, not sure if that is a good thing. *edit* I noticed it has a rebuilt title due to it being stolen. Is that how it works? This seems a little iffy to me and I might steer clear of it.
Cars for Sale: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Romeo, MI 48065: Sedan Details - 314869418 - AutoTrader.com

WRX - Cars for Sale: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX in Denver, CO 80231: Sedan Details - 314433404 - AutoTrader.com

WRX - Cars for Sale: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX in Orangeburg, NY 10962: Sedan Details - 315014260 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an 06 I'm selling soon. My company is moving and I have to sit in traffic now so I'm looking for an automatic. Has 49800 miles. Would be around 14000. Haven't decided on an exact price. Its black.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an 06 I'm selling soon. My company is moving and I have to sit in traffic now so I'm looking for an automatic. Has 49800 miles. Would be around 14000. Haven't decided on an exact price. Its black.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
Hello Leoo and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I just bought a 2006 wrx a few days ago and forgot to edit this post. Thank you though and GL with your sale :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts