ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I'm going to look at a 02 WRX with 40,000 some miles on it. The pink in the window says "19,795". I'm going to hit him with a nice 16,500 and see what he says. The car has normal exterior wear and interior looked nice. I'm sure I'll get the "that's less then what we have in it" but who knows......hopefuly it goes well.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long for my reply but I went on vaction on thursday and didnt get back today. I took the car out last week and drove her for about 10 miles. The car felt good (menus a little wear and tear on the clutch) and the power was almost equal to the 04 I drove.

After thinking about it during vaction I have once again decided to just save up some money until I can just get a new 04 or 05 (probaly get a 05 next year when the 06's come out).

I just cant justify paying a few grand less for a used car when I can get a new one at almost the same price. The dealers in my area wont move under 18,000 on anything used (I've treid and got a big NO from 3-4 different lots).

This way I will know the car and how it was driven and how it was taking care of. The 02 had a few noises, the center console was broke, and the owner before hand had a dog (Hair all over it).

So once again the piggy bank puts on a few more pounds on my strive to saving a 8 grand downpayment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts