Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been searching for a used 2006 or 2007 WRX for over a month and there are almost none in my area so i've branched out into the neighboring states (I live in NC) and I found one in Charleston with one owner, no accidents, 112,xxx, from what seems to be a used car dealership familiar with subarus, I just wanted to get an opinion from anyone on the forum about whether or not the car looks good and if it is worth it to drive 4 hours to look at it and potentially buy it.

BTW I did contact the dealer and asked him if the car was stock which it does appear to be, and he said it is which is a plus for me because I don't exactly trust what others have done to the car.

Heres the link to the car.2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR | Charleston SC 29407

Thanks

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Hi, I've been searching for a used 2006 or 2007 WRX for over a month and there are almost none in my area so i've branched out into the neighboring states (I live in NC) and I found one in Charleston with one owner, no accidents, 112,xxx, from what seems to be a used car dealership familiar with subarus, I just wanted to get an opinion from anyone on the forum about whether or not the car looks good and if it is worth it to drive 4 hours to look at it and potentially buy it.

BTW I did contact the dealer and asked him if the car was stock which it does appear to be, and he said it is which is a plus for me because I don't exactly trust what others have done to the car.

Heres the link to the car.2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR | Charleston SC 29407

Thanks
Take it to a certified mechanic and have a health check done.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,585 Posts
Whoever decided to play music on the dealer website deserves prison.

Get a full service history and have a mechanic look at it. What anyone thinks over the internet is useless without that info.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts