Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man.. its like a small bird or something...

·
2,210 Posts
Osiris said:
Man.. its like a small bird or something...
I once smelled something burning in my engine bay, and lifted the hood only to find a Bald Eagle roasting on my IC. Needless to say I disposed of it ASAP lest the environmentalists seek prosecution for incinerating a protected species.

-Pace

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, just imagine facing a fine for driving down the road and getting a protected species caught in your IC or engine bay..man i thought this "thing" was big.. couldnt imagine a real bird =)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Re: Re: Look what i caught!

pace said:

I once smelled something burning in my engine bay, and lifted the hood only to find a Bald Eagle roasting on my IC. Needless to say I disposed of it ASAP lest the environmentalists seek prosecution for incinerating a protected species.

-Pace
:eek:
:D

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Re: Re: Look what i caught!

pace said:

-Pace
Dude your joking me right? That has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. And Osiris, what a way to go. Haha how fast were you going?

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts