·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh at least you guys got the Volk part right :D

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
spokes are too close together to be gram lights....

damn you and your blurry pictures!

i think they're the LE37T's...

·
Registered
329 Posts
I know what they really are :D

If I had known they were showing up today I would have been robbing every fed-ex truck in the greater Seattle area so I could have these wheels. They are so sweet. But I think they'd look better on a silver wagon than a blue sedan ;) Wanna trade :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
driggity said:
I know what they really are :D

If I had known they were showing up today I would have been robbing every fed-ex truck in the greater Seattle area so I could have these wheels. They are so sweet. But I think they'd look better on a silver wagon than a blue sedan ;) Wanna trade :cool:
Hehe no thanks bud :) It's funny though 'cause I was expecting them today, not yesterday, so I didn't even know they were going to arrive last night lol

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spilling the beans...

These might take awhile to load for you 56kers :) I'll try to take some better pics in the daytime since my camera doesn't take night pics very well, as you can see.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
w000000000t i'll show everyone what MR FEDEX brought me too but i haven't finished putting it all in yet.........sweet rims i'm so jealous........if they aren't on your car in the next 3 days let me know cuz they'll be in my trunk after i drive to seattle and steal them muhahahah:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Are those 18" LE37's? NICE!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wow... I know somebody eyeballing a set of these (but only in 17" diameter) and they're gonna set him back a GRIPPA cash! Something like $2550 was his quote and that was supposed to be a great deal! :eek: I wonder what 18's went for. :eek: :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys :) Actually, I got an AWESOME deal from Dan at Godspeed...major props to him for putting up with me :D They used to be his wheels :)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
You mean off this wagon. Dan posted this a while back.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Yep that's them :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man, it looks like you have some "Soul Glo" on those tires... they're oilier than Erik LaSalle on "Coming to America"...

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dookiebob said:
Man, it looks like you have some "Soul Glo" on those tires... they're oilier than Erik LaSalle on "Coming to America"...
LOL SOUL GLO!

Nah we just put it on...looks just fine now :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts