Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can anyone tell me the code to make my own or where I can get a free one?
I need to know ASAP! Cause if I dont get 30 hits by 90 days they shut down my site!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I beg for food and someone gives me a skittle, when they run a candy shop, thats crap.
These "free" counters are crap
Either they arent free
Or they are ugly

The one I got has an add on it.
AAAACCK!

Ill paypal anyone money to find me an acceptable one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:
If I beg for food and someone gives me a skittle, when they run a candy shop, thats crap.
These "free" counters are crap
Either they arent free
Or they are ugly

The one I got has an add on it.
AAAACCK!

Ill paypal anyone money to find me an acceptable one.
This is getting ridiculous. Of course there's an add...the whole reason they're free is so they can get some advertising space. That's how business works. If you want your own counter that's add free, you'll have to pay for it yourself or pay for a server that comes with one. Freeloading can only go so far.

Oh, and btw...AT&T Broadband won't let you run your own website off your home computer for very long.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Verdugo said:


This is getting ridiculous. Of course there's an add...the whole reason they're free is so they can get some advertising space. That's how business works. If you want your own counter that's add free, you'll have to pay for it yourself or pay for a server that comes with one. Freeloading can only go so far.

Oh, and btw...AT&T Broadband won't let you run your own website off your home computer for very long.
explain the ATT one pls.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:


explain the ATT one pls.
Read your terms of service. You CANNOT run a website or web server off your home computer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Verdugo said:


Read your terms of service. You CANNOT run a website or web server off your home computer.
When did you read the ATT tos?
Why??
What would poses you to read all that crap!

Also, I dont expect them to notice, it wont be a big site.
What are there ways of knowing I have a website?
Also what will they do If they catch me, cut me off, give me a threatening letter, a letter for ceist and desists?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
WRX>MUSTANG said:

When did you read the ATT tos?
Why??
What would poses you to read all that crap!

Also, I dont expect them to notice, it wont be a big site.
What are there ways of knowing I have a website?
Also what will they do If they catch me, cut me off, give me a threatening letter, a letter for ceist and desists?
AIM me. This moronic post does not warrant a detailed response here on the forum.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Aw, come on Armin. Keep it here. This is fun. It is just like work; I'm you, and W>M is my boss.

The one good thing about beating your head against a wall is how good it feels when you stop...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
smorris said:
Aw, come on Armin. Keep it here. This is fun. It is just like work; I'm you, and W>M is my boss.

The one good thing about beating your head against a wall is how good it feels when you stop...
LOL omfg you have no idea how bad my headache was because of work this morning! LOL
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top