ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from lunch, and I saw a black STi in the parking lot west of Starbucks by Safeway on Ken Pratt. Silver BBS wheels. Anyone here?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Probably the same STi that was for sale at Valley Subaru in Longmont a couple of weeks ago. I wanted it!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PoorAssRacing said:
Probably the same STi that was for sale at Valley Subaru in Longmont a couple of weeks ago. I wanted it!!
Whoever bought that car bought it with one of my drool stains on the driver's side window. :D

I was looking at the silver WRX they had for sale... come to find out it was heavily modified, returned to mostly stock, and was missing alot of parts.. including the boost control solenoid!! :eek3:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Aracheon said:
I just got back from lunch, and I saw a black STi in the parking lot west of Starbucks by Safeway on Ken Pratt. Silver BBS wheels. Anyone here?
Could have been me since I commute to Longmont for work. I was eating lunch at Chipotle there around 12:00ish.

Hi there =).

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Longmont: Spotted! Black STi

davidm_sh said:
Could have been me since I commute to Longmont for work. I was eating lunch at Chipotle there around 12:00ish.

Hi there =).
I forgot to note the license plate, but yeah! I was there around 12:20ish.. parked facing west?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Not Longmont and not black, but I spotted a blue STi turning from University southbound onto Cherry Creek Drive South at 5:50 pm. Couldn't really tell since it was moving, but the wheels didn't look stock, or maybe they were dirty. Was a tall blond or light haired chick driving. First time I've ever seen a chick driving an STi. For some reason they're usually old middle-aged men. I guess the STi is like the AWD counterpart to a Vette?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
WTypeRogerX said:
Not Longmont and not black, but I spotted a blue Dodge Turbo Van in West Virginia at 5:50 pm. Couldn't really tell since it was moving, but the wheels didn't look stock, or maybe they were dirty. Was a tall blond or light haired chick driving. First time I've ever seen a chick driving an Turbo Van. For some reason they're usually old middle-aged men. I guess the Turbo Van is like the Turbo counterpart to a non-Turbo Van?
:D

-Ryan

·
Registered
805 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longmont: Spotted! Black STi

Aracheon said:

I'm Chris. You gonna happen to be in Longmont.. around that area.. around that time.. next Tuesday? :D
Honestly don't know. My job is such that I don't regularly get to each lunch out and not at the same place very often... I will try for next Tuesday though. If I am there come and say hi to me in the Chipotle. I am the tall blonde goofy looking guy [heh].

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longmont: Spotted! Black STi

davidm_sh said:
Honestly don't know. My job is such that I don't regularly get to each lunch out and not at the same place very often... I will try for next Tuesday though. If I am there come and say hi to me in the Chipotle. I am the tall blonde goofy looking guy [heh].
hmm, i was there at the same time (silver wagon parked in front), but i was only there long enough to pick up a sandwich from great harvest and head back to the office ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longmont: Spotted! Black STi

elijahwrx said:
hmm, i was there at the same time (silver wagon parked in front), but i was only there long enough to pick up a sandwich from great harvest and head back to the office ;)
Yah I saw you pull up =). I was expecting you to come into Chipotle.. imagine my horror when I saw you go into a DIFFERENT restaurant !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts