Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the longest running avatar? Some people like ebr0t change it bi-weekly, while others like BlazinWRX has had his since I can remember.

Who has had the longest running avatar? Some names that come to mind are BlazinWRX, Pace, and dR.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
What about mine? I've had it since I joined. Except there was that one time when ARmina was on there....but that was less than an hour. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,985 Posts
Mine's been there since I joined except for a short stint with the animated boxer engine. See, it still even has the temp tags from February. There were many prior members to me, though. Probably Tim's, or some version of Root's slinky kid.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, even if you change your avatar for just a second, that is still CHANGING YOUR AVATAR!

So Root and Blazin?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ebr0t said:
yes, i just didnt want to check what it was now, what he had i believe was a woman before that though, but i could be mistaken

I think you're right on that one. Did Blazin ever have a different avatar? Not that I can remember....any older members remember this?

·
Registered
907 Posts
i believe blazin had the words WRX to begin with.

·
Super Moderator
1,985 Posts
Absofukinlutely Amazing! :eek:

·
Registered
480 Posts
MisterX said:
In honor of this thread, I finally decided to make an avatar. Enjoy.

misterx
LOL, MisterX. She is repulsive. :eek: :eek:

You now need some sort of disclaimer in your signature. WARNING: I understand that viewing MisterX's avatar could cause impotence, nausea, vomiting, or other distressful physical side effects and I promise not to sue MisterX, ClubWRX.net and / or its administrators.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW! Good work, Russ :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts