ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for a little while and mostly lurking and reading until today. I've had my 2010 DGM WRX 5 door for a few years but the mod process is slow going due to massive student loans. Despite the stock setup, the car is still ridiculously fun. Hope everybody is doing well. Later.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Welcome. You have the fastest color so screw mods.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and congrats on graduating from "lurker!"

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Welcome back.

:sigh: You know you have a long way to go when the principal balance on your mortgage & on your student loan are competing with each other.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No joke. I would have a mortgage if not for the balance on loans. Stupid school...taking all my money in exchange for smartness molecules. I think that's what I remember from organic chemistry at least.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome! I love the avatar pic... Mmmmmm snow.... :drool:

+1!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Please disregard my buddy Mouse right here...I'm sorry for your loss in getting the slowest color. WRB happens to be the fastarest. You can always max our credit cards for mods :)

And on a completely serious note, belated welcome and congrats on your purchase a few years ago. Looks great!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Please disregard my buddy Mouse right here...I'm sorry for your loss in getting the slowest color. WRB happens to be the fastarest.
My stg2 DGM would kindly disagree with you....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Please disregard my buddy Mouse right here...I'm sorry for your loss in getting the slowest color. WRB happens to be the fastarest. You can always max our credit cards for mods :)

And on a completely serious note, belated welcome and congrats on your purchase a few years ago. Looks great!
I'm not your buddy pal. And WRB is the fastest for playing in the dirt. DGM is the fastest on the street and the fastest to drop panties.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'm not your buddy pal. And WRB is the fastest for playing in the dirt.
Don't call me your pal, bro!

DGM is still faster off road, that's why Subaru doesn't use DGM in rally, because it's so much faster that it'd actually disqualify the car. So Higgins is stuck in that WRB thing.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I need to get in on this opticoat thing. How much & where do you get it from?
Detailers Domain, about $60. I believe the coupon code to use is EVOM

·
Æternum
20,622 Posts
Welcome again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts