Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, today was my day off work, and my goal was to have an Injen CAI in by the end of it. First stop, Subaru of TO. Talk to parts, they want 245 plus tax, seems about right so i went for it. Next stop, Service dept..... bad news, they want $150 for the install:confused: A little more talking about other parts and such, turns out they want like $620 to do lowering springs, im new to the import game, but in the BMW i had it cost me about $500 for H&R's installed, so $620 for install alone was a shock. Well with my mechanical skill i figured i could install the CAI with my friend no problem so i take it home, one look at the directions left me dumbfounded, 25 minutes later im at Allan Grahm Motoring, they charge a seemingly fair $100 for an install that took about 2.5 hours. So finially i have my intake, and after all that trouble it was definately worth it.:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Verdugo said:
$620 to install springs? That's absolutely ludicrous :(
I couldnt agree more, Subaru of Thousand Oaks has a joke for a service dept :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nexus6 said:
I could of found you a place that does it for $20!
Where in Ca are you located? Where is this shop that could do it for 20, its a lot of work to only charge 20 minutes, taking the bumper off and stuff seemed like a minnimum 1.5 hour job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts