ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got rid of my 2004 WRX. Probably going to catch crap for it, but I got an EVO. Always wanted one, so I did it.
Anyway, you are asking "what do you have?".
Here goes...
UTEC bought in October 2003. Not sure what revision it is. I did not update it while I had it.
Blitz NUR Spec cat back exhaust. A few scratches on the resonator. In good shape otherwise.
Rota Attacks, Royal Gold(gold with machined lip) with 235/45/17 Potenza S-03's. Have about 300 miles on them. One small(1/4") scratch on one lip. Beautiful wheel on a WRB or Aspen white car.
Worx Tuning adjustable BOV. Adjusts for full recirc to full atmosphere in 20% increments. Bolts on with nothing else needed.
Zerosports push button starter. Plugs right in, looks cool. More of a cool idea than a performance mod. Is fun though. Plug and play.
Stock parts:
Stock WRB 04 hood scoop.
Stock exhaust system. Uppipe, downpipe, cat back system. All there, may need gaskets and hardware.
Stock rear 17mm swaybar. No endlinks, no mounts, JUST THE BAR.
Stock sedan springs. Was just too lazy to change out springs I paid less than 200 bucks for. :D
I'll add prices once I see what this stuff goes for. Just wanted to throw it out there.
Post up here or PM me for info or to haggle. :p

mike

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
mike is a good guy, and he kept his car in great shape always. if you buy something from him and its not as described i'll kick him for you :) (but that wont happen).
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interested in Catback exhaust

i was wondering if you had any pictures of your exhaust that you are interested in selling, also what you bought if for and what you hope to sell it for. because i am very interested.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll clean it up and snap some pics later today.
Looking for 300 shipped for the exhaust.

mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
An EVO!!! :whoa: ... Well at least you didn't trade in for an STI like everyone else seems to be doing. :tongue:

Good luck with selling your stuff !

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I always wanted an EVO. White and wingless is HOT!!!

Buy my wheels people, I NEED winter tires!!! :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

mike

·
Registered
441 Posts
How much for the UTEC? I'm in Dover have cash or money order your call, make me a deal and I'm on my way :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me come up with a fair number. :wiggles:

·
Registered
64 Posts
got some extra stuff too...hope its cool if I added to your thread. thanks

...got a 5 mt 03' wrx ECU, only flashed to cobb stage 1 then back to stock (ie 2 flashes used), paid 500, looking for 200.

17x7 silver OZ superleggras with 215/45/17 eagle f1 GSD3s, in perfect shape less than 4K miles on the wheelset... 1100, just took pictures. looks money on a WRB rex.

please email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for the lack of responses, I have been a slacker when it comes to checking the new posts.
And to the guys who were waiting on the UTEC, it is sold. A friend of mine hit me up with the cash.
I guess the BOV I could let go for 150.

What I really need is for someone to buy my wheels and tires. ;)

mike

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks man! :)
Yeah I got an RS. I always wanted a "stripped car" with no power anything. The concept of a road going race car is fascinating to me, so.....
Plus the money I would have had to shell out to get to this power level would have put me into M3 territory price wise(I got raped on my trade in when I got the Rex). So I financed an EVO. Stupid grin machine. Plus with EVO 7 tails it looks like a base model Lancer, so no one messes with me. I am thinking about getting an "Enterprise" sticker to put on he trunklid to mess with people. :wiggles:

mike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts