ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
you guys looks like you're in middle school. That's not a bad thing. I don't judge. Metallica (before they died in a plane crash and some posers made the black album) were all around 17-19 when they started out.

By the way, how am I supposed to listen to this?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
dsel said:
By the way, how am I supposed to listen to this?
use your imagination man ...

sounds like Pink Floyd to me

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Kinda mellow-metal. I like it! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
The Production Value is great, you certainly got your moneys worth. Unfortunately it sounds like a lot of bands out there. Cliche' riffs, verse chorus verse, get quite angry mumble part, solo, and so on.

So your band is a lead guitar, Rythem, bass, drummer, and then singer, what do you do?

Listen don't get me wrong, music is put together really well, and it shows, but this song to me ----->IMHO<------ (that means opinion) it is generic, nothing new and sounds liek everything else. But honestly it is JUST AS GOOD as anything on radio today, seriously.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evilevo8- appreciate the honesty and stuff like that helps us improve.
And we are actually 16-18(ages), and we are the best band in newnan, and play a clubs where most bands that play are signed, so we are very talented and work hard at what we do.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
ok heres my rundown.

im VERY picky on music and can pick good commercial vs good underground...

you guys have ALOT of potential for the mainstream rock scene. you have what people like and will do good.

dont expect everyone to like you b/c you do sound very mainstreamish..

you guys need to get your demos etc out asap and if you have full cds available post it here as im interested in one.

i like mainstream music more before it goes mainstream :)

you guys are good. espescially at your age.

how the helld you end up here???

·
Registered
147 Posts
paintbalinpaul said:
Hey we recorded this past week for a cost of a little over $1000 it was fun and alot of hard work check it out.

we are TRACES OF DAY

http://www.purevolume.com/tracesofday/music

Dang! $1000 bucks to record????????!!!
is that how much to record nowadays??? or did u go to a top class recording studio???
the reason i asked is because my band is recording at my college campus for not more than $200. and thats for 3 songs. we're actually set up to record this sunday...

PS: i like the single, man. sounds really good. kinda reminds me of jonathan from korn's step bro's band (i forgot the name) i hope i didnt offend u or nething if u dont like that band)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts