ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just got my ebay lip spoiler on the wrx today. only took about 30 mins to do and i feel it turned out pretty good, alos recently got a windshield stripe put on to go with the rest of my tints.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
:needpics::camera::pedobear2:

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah ill get a pic added soon, the one I tried to take earlier was too bright. And yes I did have to drill in the bumper, but nothing too bad, it was Definatly cheaper than any other lip

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the vendor was baysonr on ebay

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep worked out good for me

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
looks good. i also bought mine from baysonr and it fit great

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I was happy with mine, it was better than paying 300 haha

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
absolutely. 60>300 for sure lol.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts

She was talking about the lip for her 2006.The Bayson R for 2011/12 is I believe $140 or so shipped.
Yeah the lips for the 11/12 are around that price range now. A few of us got it before it became a popular alternative so it was about 120 months back. Still for 140$ you're getting a pretty good lip that you plan to protect your bumper from those pesky drive ways.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah mine was just shy of 150 but still the closet I found to that was the ht auto for 260

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm about to pull the the trigger on this lip also 11blackwrx, thanks for the post. I'm also considering this from the same seller and was wondering if you or anyone else has an opinion on it or has seen one in person etc etc. The price is really decent considering it's cf. I can't find a non cf for some reason, so if anyone has a link for those as well it would be much appreciated.
08-12 Impreza WRX STI Bottom Line Side Skirts (Carbon) | eBay

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I havent seen those in person, but the lip fit great so its possible those will fit good as well. depending on that price versus another brand then it may not be a bad gamble

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was considering those skirts too..can't find cheaper ones. Don't really want cf but for the price its ok.
I agree w/ you on that one. I've tried searching for a non cf side skirt but as of yet, no luck. my issue is that the front and the side won't match. yeah i could get a cf front but that's something I'm not really into....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts