Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my 2015 wrx limited headlights because I'm looking to do a custom project(that from what i know I cant do on the LED lights. Basically they have morimoto switch back c lamps and morimoto first gen demo eyes they were built by prolightz in montreal canada no tabs are broken they are in good condition if your interested send me a message and we can work out pricing and what not.

·
Registered
247 Posts
can you post a starting price? So that we can gauge our interest level on the asking price initially. Or photos of them in use.

·
Registered
367 Posts
You're smoking some good kush if you think you are going to get $2,500 for just headlights. I really hope that's a typo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A set of Factory LED headlights from subaru is 1700 CDN per side so I feel that my set isn't a bad deal. I can't really find anyone selling their LED headlights so it's honestly hard to gauge what people will buy them for. Remember i'm in Canada.

·
Registered
367 Posts
oh to be fair I didn't know you meant Canadian. but still 1800$ for just headlights seems high to me but maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so i'm revising the selling price of my headlights tax return came back so I can do my project without funding from selling the headlights so anyone interested in the lights send me a PM with what you are willing to pay and we can work something out sorry for the confusion from earlier.

·
Registered
2017 Wrx Sti
4 Posts
I'm looking to sell my 2015 wrx limited headlights because I'm looking to do a custom project(that from what i know I cant do on the LED lights. Basically they have morimoto switch back c lamps and morimoto first gen demo eyes they were built by prolightz in montreal canada no tabs are broken they are in good condition if your interested send me a message and we can work out pricing and what not.
Do You still have the headlights? And are they led?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts