Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I have one of these 1 of 250 gc8 wrxs and basically the interior has seen better days and I want to reupholster the whole thing (seats, door skins, carpet, roof lining, the works.) Now for those who know of these limited editions know the interior is beige and the steering wheel and gear knob has some wood grain on it. My question is would I be ruining the cars limited edition if I was to reupholster it all black with red stitching to match my car's already black paint on black rims with the red stitching matching the calipers and APS intercooler hoses under the bonnet and just for alittle extra pop? Or would I be better off keeping it the original beige so as not to rob it of any value it may hold? (not that I'm interested in selling it anytime soon..) The car is far from stock under the bonnet so I personally think it would look fresh as with the black but seeing as the interior is part of the limited edition I'm torn on what to do... Suggestions on what to do guys and all opinions are welcome.. cheers..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts