Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
light bars

does anyone know where i could get like a light mount bar for either the front of my car or the top? i think the top would have a cool rally look when im driving at nite in bad conditions

·
980 Posts
this AFAIK, is the only lightbar made for the new age WRX:

http://www.cascadeautosport.com/fabrication/lightbars.html

unless you go with a custom one. IMHO its too "brush bar-y" for me. I wouldnt mind some custom posts that came from under the grille and stuck out either side of the front plate for mounting. two hellas mounted there would be sweet. But ill probably ust get PIAA XT 80s in the fog light recess.

chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
www.rallyperformance.com sells one, but the price seems a bit steep. But it's removable, and it looks like you only need to drill holes in the bumper beam though. They look extermely similar though... they may be made by the same manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
How impact resistant is the bar? Where are the mounting positions? Another possibility for you would be to get light pods that mount on the hood....of course that means drilling the hood too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Heh, I thought you meant a light bar as in like on a cop car :) I think that would look pretty cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts