ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 months of tranny issues, countless headaches and trips back and fourth to the shop..my LEVEL TEN Tranny is complete!

rated for over 800HP!!!!

I can't wait...

if any of you guys are local (NY/NJ/PA) i'd be more than happy to let you guys drive the car when i get it!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Damn, too far away :mad:

Hey, I'm glad you are finally getting your car back. I think we all expect a full review once you get to break it in a little.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx man,

it was expensive cause the tranny pump grenaded and the housing was total poop, so i had to pay for a new housing(so much fun). if i could start over i would've bought an STI...hahaha

honestly i've been away from my car close to 100 days now..and i appreciate what i have more than ever before!

i'll definitely keep you guys posted after the 250 mile break in!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eatwrx said:
Yeah, what's the limit with breaking in the new tranny. Is that like keeping it to under 500hp to the for now.
there is no actual; "break in" that i know of...but i giess it'llbe smart not to do massive dyno pulls with it until everything has run for a while...

·
Registered
231 Posts
slow4eat....what will you be running for EMS?

us auto guys have problems with the latest UTEC revision, 4.2b

jason

·
Registered
677 Posts
SLOW4EAT said:
Thanx man,

it was expensive cause the tranny pump grenaded and the housing was total poop, so i had to pay for a new housing(so much fun). if i could start over i would've bought an STI...hahaha

honestly i've been away from my car close to 100 days now..and i appreciate what i have more than ever before!

i'll definitely keep you guys posted after the 250 mile break in!
Does it really take them that long to rebuild your tranny?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTScoob said:
Does it really take them that long to rebuild your tranny?
no, loooooong story! lol

level 10 takes 5 days to rebuild....the 3 months down period was not related to level 10:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bunot said:
slow4eat....what will you be running for EMS?

us auto guys have problems with the latest UTEC revision, 4.2b

jason
i'm using the old utec revision...i think it was 3.2? been smooth so far...

·
Registered
231 Posts
eatwrx said:
Have you called Nathan to get a copy of V4.1
i already have the latest utec revision and it still doesn't work with the 4eat. i also spoke with nathan yesterday, they are not sure when they will come out with another revision to help the auto guys or if they even can. :(

jason

·
Registered
231 Posts
level ten is in jersey. you'll just ahve to give up your car to them for 5 days. not a bad deal. i lost my car for over a month. :mad:

the price will set you back tho. i'm still paying mine off. it's the only thing holding me back on my engine swap. :(

jason

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WRXout said:
i'll be looking for toy in magazines, sign up for magazines and said its a Daily driver!, if it is or isn't get famous
english please...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts