Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about meeting up this coming month?? we should make it the first official meet somewhere half way between LA and SD. can we get some replies?

G

·
I think around 10:30ish on a saturday or sunday would be good. That way work won't get in the way and it's not too early/late for everyone with the assumption that everyone cna get up by 9, get ready, and leave home and the most it's going ot take is an hour drive, which isn't bad at all. Let me know if there are any preferences k?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that sounds good to me. how about may19th? how does that sound? it's a saturday. what you think blaze?

G

·
May 19th sounds good. Rob told me that there is a meet in huntington Beach on the 12th i think... would you guys wnat to go to that one? If anything we can have another one on the 19th. I'll bring my digital camer so we can have some group pictures etc and maybe we can all go out for a little drive and mabye take a break and have lunch or something.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm in for either the 12th or the 19th. just email me with an update. that will be the best contact. thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so when and where is it going to be?? let us know. something simple. it's a start.

G

·
Rob said something about at meeting this saturday at iSR, one of the performance stores in Huntington Beach, do you guys know nething about it? I'm up anytime saturdy or sunday around 10-11ish. If we don't go to the iSR meeting we can just meet at the Campus Plaza right across from UCI yeah? It's right off the 405 freeway, let me know how many of you guys want to meet up and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Has anything been decided yet?? I'm up for something on the 19th.. 12th is paintball day. =)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any new info on the meet day?? 12 or 19th?
just make it a day Blaze. i'm up to meet the 12 or 19th. we can take a drive afterwards and show our WRX's off. :)

G

·
19th sounds good to me, i'm up for it becuase i'm in the middle anyways i'm sure nothing's just gonna pop up. let's meet somewhere by UCI so it's not too far for everyone. Tomorrow i'm planning ot go to the iSR Meeting if i can make it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I may show up at ISR late in the day... maybe around 1 or 2... hope to see you there! I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow...

G

·
Hello Guys,

Is it cool to change it to Sunday the 20th? There's a Rally X event on the 19th that's why. Let me knwo if anyone can go otu for a little drive on sunday k?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how about if we make it the first official SCWRXC (Southern California WRX Club) meet on the 19th to the rally x? you will need to post more info because i and others don't know about it.
so what ya say??
the 20th, Sunday is aight too but it's better on Saturday.
:) :cool:

G

·
Are you going ot hte RallyX?? where is it exactly? I'll try to go but i'll be really damn tired cuz I'm planning on going ot LA tonight. yeah it's a good idea to start an official SCWRXC :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here ya go... this is the actual location of the RallyX. The owner's name is Leon Stiles (sp?):

"Tombstone Paintball Park is conveniently located to service Orange and Riverside Counties. Take the 91 Freeway to Auto Center Drive/Serfas Club Drive , just east of Highway 71 and the Orange County line. Exit north on Auto Center Drive. Continue on Auto Center Drive to our clubhouse (less than 1/2 mile)."
www.tombstonepaintball.com

G

·
Hello Rob, when does it start/end? And is it a WRX only RallyX event? Are you going to go? and how much is it to participate? Please provide all the information for us, thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts