ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone. I'm trying to get a photo shoot or something this summer. I live in the Davidson County area in North Carolina. My 2012 Subaru wrx should be here in the next week or so. Maybe somewhere good for everyone. So, I ask and welcome everyone to please reply and tell me if you think we could work and get something going. Later dudes!!!! :woocow:

·
Registered
20 Posts
hello I live in Davie County congrats on the new subie I have some other friends in W-S area with subies also.

Photo area depends on the type of background you want. I'm trying to start a meet in Mocksville so we can meet and hang out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i would love a photo shoot! I just got my 2012 DGM wrx hatch thursday and i love it!! be willing to meet up anywhere really. still need to get 1000 miles under my belt :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that break in is going to be hard man. Lol. I'm also trying to get a meet together. We are also trying to get a meet going in Charlotte. Be a cool little drive. Fun to harass some Hondas ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, any Subaru will be welcome. It's not about the looks, it's about the memories that are made and the history behind the car. Plus, bugeyes are badass.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never drove anything other than an 08 wrx hatch and a 09 forester. But mines a 2012 and it's down to 9 days on the wait. Lol.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I LOVE my car, I am going to keep it forever. even when i get a newer daily driver in a couple of years i am still going to keep my Bugeye. when i get a newer WRX i will turn this one into a full blown race car! I havnt drove any of the brand new WRX's but i saw one in the showroom here in wilmington and it looked sick!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and same here. I want to turn mine into a track car after my warranty runs out and I start my business. :) Hey, someone has to show up those Porsche drivers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Say South Park Mall for the first time? Near dicks sporting good. Then we could ride around and find other places. You pick the time bro.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts