ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's meet up somewhere...I know there are a bunch of Bay Area WRX's cause I see em everywhere! Post in this thread if you want to have a mini-meet, BBQ type thing... :cool: Let's do this

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hmm, there are meets practically every day if you check I-club. It's strange how the US Subaru people choose their message boards. It's like the entire east coast posts on Nabisco, the entire west coast posts on I-club and everyone from Colorado posts here. Anyway, I'd meet up. Think of a place, post an address so I can Mapquest it, and I'll see ya there. :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
yeah, if you're looking to meet locals, BAIC at I-CLUB is like the "mecca". There is a meet every night , especially around fremont...I went to the UCKK (Union City Krispy Kreme, for the uninitiated), easily 10 wrxes, and that was a slow night. They claim 20-30 on a good night.

If you're looking to do a Clubwrx thing, that's cool too. I'm in san bruno, so going to the east bay would be hard for a casual get together.

Maybe you can meet me and Zoombaru over here on the peninsula :D

seriously, hit up iclub if you're only looking to find locals.

I'm actually just starting to get to know peeps here in the Bay Area myself.

dan.

·
Registered
35 Posts
QuickSilver said:
yeah, if you're looking to meet locals, BAIC at I-CLUB is like the "mecca". There is a meet every night , especially around fremont...I went to the UCKK (Union City Krispy Kreme, for the uninitiated), easily 10 wrxes, and that was a slow night. They claim 20-30 on a good night.

If you're looking to do a Clubwrx thing, that's cool too. I'm in san bruno, so going to the east bay would be hard for a casual get together.

Maybe you can meet me and Zoombaru over here on the peninsula :D

seriously, hit up iclub if you're only looking to find locals.

I'm actually just starting to get to know peeps here in the Bay Area myself.

dan.
Hey there's meets on Wednesdays at Eggettes and Fridays at Daly City Mission Plaza, those are pretty close to you. Check out the Meetings area in the Bay Area section in I-Club for details.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I just moved to the Bay Area in June, so I'm still learning my way around, and would prefer somewhere relatively easy to find if we actually do this.

I'm in Colorado at the moment, but I get back in town Friday afternoon, and I was planning on going to the Daly City Mission Plaza meet that evening. I'll be the white '04 sedan with Colorado plates and Fritz stickers if any of you decide to go.

·
Registered
167 Posts
im having a bbq at my place on saturday. with some old high school friends, plus subaru people.

PM me if you want to come, it's in south san jose, inside almaden valley.

don't bring too many people, and perhaps bring something to cook, or drink or something.

cause a ruckus and i'll beat you down with anything i can and eject you from the premises :D

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hmm, appreciate the invite, but that's pretty far from where I live. I hope it goes well though. :)

So how 'bout a ClubWRX meet? What do you guys think of getting together for lunch in a relatively central location so that most of us can make it? I'm thinking weekends would work best for everyone, so possibly a Sunday. I'm kinda sick of the I-club meets where everyone stands around in a parking lot and does nothing. If I knew the area at all, I'd think of a place, but I'm pretty new to CA. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Zoombaru said:
I just moved to the Bay Area in June, so I'm still learning my way around, and would prefer somewhere relatively easy to find if we actually do this.
Zoombaru, how'd you ever end up in Pacifica? I use to live in the vallemar portion. What parts of Pacifica are you in? oceana, Linda Mar, Rockaway?

dan.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts