Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone im new to the group and this is my first wrx. Im currently driving an 18 wrx limited and im interested in a shop to install my cobb sf intake and also pro tune the car when completed I realize its a DIY job to install the intake but would rather it be done at a shop. Im not looking to make Any crazy HP numbers more so looking to make the car run 100% and be 100% reliable but still be fun to drive as it will be my daily. Im in Sinking Spring Pa. Any info please let me know.

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
318 Posts
Just throwing this out there. You'll most likely need an AccessPort to retain the protune, unless the shop you choose uses some type of open source tuning which I honestly don't know much about.

The AccessPort already comes with a Cobb map for the intake preloaded, and installing it is one of the easiest mods. So could potentially save some money and get protuned once you have more mods on the car to get the full advantage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Cobb 93 Stage one Tune on my 2017. How do you like the MAP tune? I want to get it.
I like it way better than the Cobb tune man and I tested them both before sticking with the MAP tune im also on 93 and the car pulls so much harder and smoother in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts