ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i can say is like woah....i just sat in them at the dealer....the changes to the wrx and the legacy are incredible

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
stop braggin :tongue:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I went and sat in the Legacy GT the other day, just out of curiosity. It's very nice inside, definitely a big step up from the WRX. Also, I cranked up the engine and closed the doors, and it seems like it's quieter than I remember my stock WRX being; pretty sure there's more sound deadening.

I dunno. I've spent time thinking about it, and I think I may be too much of a kid for that car. I know that I'd be more comfortable, and that I'd enjoy the luxuries on my long commute. But I got out of it, looked at it, and then looked to my left, where a brand new, beautiful '05 Gray STi sat, 25 yards away.

It was sort of like two people calling the same dog, and the dog having to decide which person to go to. If one car or the other car is calling to me....well....it's the STi. I'm a child at heart, and the performance/comfort factor of that car is just more ME...

Congrats to Legacy GT owners, they're awesome, but personally, if I bought one, I know I'd be kicking myself a couple of months later, saying, damn! I should have saved a few thou more and gotten the STi...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts