Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Damn IV30, never thought I would want leather seats until I looked at yours. Love that swede and STI logo. Do you feel you slide around more taking turns, or does the swede help keep you in your seat? Of course that harness couldn't hurt either.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow, iv30, you're leather seats looks so freakin' good. Did you say you got them from Leatherseats.com? How much did you pay for them? And you mentioned the material for the door panels... was it precut material and easy to install? I want to get the same seats you have, but have a WRX logo put on instead of the STi logo...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow JPAPA125, that looks awesome! Where did you get it done? How much did it cost for parts/labor? Do the side airbags still work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
WRX Custom Leather

I ordered the kit online at www.atd1.com. They recommended a local shop for installation, but they wanted $300 for the install so my friend and I did it together, but it was pretty hard. A couple of times we had to call ATD for help and they were able to walk us through any snags we had. If I had to do it again it would be much easier I think. I just can't believe this isn't factory...fits perfect.:) The kit cost me $650 + $20. shipping. The kit is designed to work with the side airbags...I think I could've gotten a better deal cuz I saw on some other WRX forum that their gonna do a group buy...I can't remember where I saw it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
GB: WRX/IMPREZA CUSTOM LEATHER INTERIOR

Hey Guys,
Check out the Group Buy for leather interior for your WRX/Impreza. You can check it out in the Vendor's Forum...just click the link below. Don't miss out this time...at these prices this GB will be HOT. If your looking for the kit that JPAPA125 has in his car...look no further because he got it from us!

CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE GROUP BUY NOW!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16662&goto=newpost

See you in the Vendors Forum...

Regards,
James...ATD Online
www.atd1.com

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
GOD DAMN!

I paid $1500 for that 2-tone leather interior from the dealer.
I feel... Screwed.

If the kid I bought from still worked there, I'd go kill him right now.
bastard

~ Dan (Zapix)

PS: I guess that makes the dealership and I even on the 22B wing they installed for me for $750, which ended up costing them a ton more than that! Hehe! I made the deal with that, and then they found out how hard it was! :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm considering going leather but I can't buy my rex until July. By that time the '04 model will be available and I want to check out the new seat fabric that was reported. Since these seats come with optional heating, I may just forego the leather seeing as though my arse will appreciate the warmth in the siberian Wisconsin winters. :eek:

The one thing I like about leather is the durability and maintenance. I'll be buying the wagon to haul around my 3-month old son and my pooch. Leather is much easier for cleaning up baby overflow and dog hair.

·
Registered
211 Posts
We guarantee our Labor and Sunroof against any defects or wear-n-tear for the Life of the vehicle. OUR SUNROOFS DON'T LEAK! We generally install about 8 a day for car dealerships state wide.

James...ATD Online

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.