ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of car have you noticed that has the least friendly drivers? Most wrx/sti drivers are really friendly, it seems to me that eclipse drivers are probably the most cocky and least friendly.. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Big trucks
BMW's
Lexus's
Cavalier's

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
jibco said:
Ooooo, I forgot about teh cavali3r drivers. That's a good call. Generally most ricer types too.
ESPECIALLY the ricer types. But most Cavalier in general, as well. Remember the girl Nicole that came to the Hill Climb with us? She's got a theory that all girls who drive purple Cavaliers are snotty, stuck-up beeyotches who can't drive. So far, she seems to be right.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
ESPECIALLY the ricer types. But most Cavalier in general, as well. Remember the girl Nicole that came to the Hill Climb with us? She's got a theory that all girls who drive purple Cavaliers are snotty, stuck-up beeyotches who can't drive. So far, she seems to be right.
Well... You may be implying that there are said beeotches that can drive. I'd be carefull with that. :)

I think I met one once...... :whoa:

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,400 Posts
To this day, CRX's are still way up there.
They were the worst in their prime. (I use that word looooosely)

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Rancid said:
I'm an ******* driver.

I like to ride the ass of people in the fast lane who have oppurtunities to move over and don't. Then I moon them.
You drive like my mother.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Corvette owners!!!

They NEVER acknowledge any other car's presence...I see one probably every other day, but I've raced maybe 3 in my life. :unhappy:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
trans am
Civic
srt-4- least the ones around here do
eclipse
and most of all cavaliers lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts