ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I got a lease deal on a 2011 wrx. $500 a month at 1.9% for 39 months. I live in Alberta Canada. Sale price is 34,120 including pdi/freight. Is this a reasonable deal? It's the best I could get after a lot of negotiating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Brat, I am in Edmonton, AB. I just purchased the base wrx 5 door for $34,625 all in. But I got a ss and winter mats included. What color are you getting?

·
Darth Dizzle
80 Posts
I'm not sure how prices in Canada compare to prices here in California but I just started financing my rex for about as much as that. My loan's for 72 months w/a 5.1 APR. It's pretty much the premium model with the additions of the SPT catback exhaust, cargo tray, and bumper cover, all for about 30,000.

Like I said, I'm not sure how Canada's prices compare to prices here, but I think if you can afford to lease it for that much, why not buy?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was leasing a 2009 wrx 224hp for 2 years, I told them I wanted 2011 wrx dark grey metallic 4 door and they managed to find one. I was thinking of getting a ss are they really worth it? how do you like it so far? what were you driving before?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Romdizzle, well because the the rate is lower than if I financed it, I may buy it at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was leasing a 2009 wrx 224hp for 2 years, I told them I wanted 2011 dark grey metallic 4 door and they managed to find one. I was thinking of getting a ss are they really worth it? how do you like it so far? what were you driving before?
I haven't received the car yet, suppose to by the end of this month. I will let you know when I do. From what I have read the ss is worth it. I was driving a 08 135i before. I got the dark grey too. Are you in Edm?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I'm in Edmonton too, Sherwood Park actually. I go to Rally Subaru. nice growl from the exhaust eh!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm from Edmonton as well. I bought an '11 limited hb in white for 38,900
I got the ss installed as well with Sti bushings and a set of winter tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah the exhaust does have a nice growl. I purchased the car from Calgary because the 2 dealerships in Edmonton wanted $37,500 saying the car is in high demand blah blah. Then when I told him the price I got they said they could match it. But said no just because they were jerking me around before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the exhaust does have a nice growl. I purchased the car from Calgary because the 2 dealerships in Edmonton wanted $37,500 saying the car is in high demand blah blah. Then when I told him the price I got they said they could match it. But said no just because they were jerking me around before.
Wow that's crazy! good thing Calgary worked out. I know they have been short of cars for a while so that's probably why they were doing that to you but it's no excuse. If you ever have any issues, try to see Tod Baranitsky at Rally Subaru, he's a pretty good guy and worked with me on the deal and I was tough lol How much was it to have the ss installed? and the mats?
I picked mine up today. Super exciting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts