Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 4eat wrx beat these::::::

240sx - modded. beat him by about 2 cars. only up to like 50 mph.

mustang v6 - didnt look to modded, but was driving like an ASS so i had to teach him whos boss. beat him off the line to about 50 mph, 3 cars or so. no problem.

dodge stealth- annihilated him. no problem. a lot of car lengths. i didnt even mind looking back. i just turned onto my exit.

integra(older model) - guy tailgaiting me. i get to the left lane, and he guns it. after about 2 seconds, im like let me play with this dude. i catch up in no time, and just fly by him. the guy was still flooring it. not fair race i know. but who cares.

taurus SHO - turns green, he gets lead for a second, because i dont break torque, my turbo kicks in and i get in front of him, to about 60 mph im about 2 cars and still gaining. i slowed down there.

.... good night of racing i guess. i dont drive over 60 or so when racing cuz still scared. i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.

:eek: OUCH! They just passed a law here that you don't even have to be speeding to get a racing ticket. The ticket for racing is worse than a DUI!! BS.......

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man, amsfighter, if i had YOUR car, i would have definately given the corvette last night down the expressway a good race. i messed with him, i got him from behind and he couldnt catch up, he did the same thing to me, but we didnt race. i guess he was scared like me. he must have had tickets too .. ? maybe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts