ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Looks nice man!! I'm not a fan of the wing, but it complements the rest of the car very nicely! White Rex's are can be soo hot.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Hawaii is really nice Murchie. I have some fam on Oahu. Are you gunna be attending UH? It's a totally nice school and nice campus. I think there is a decent wrx croud out there, Richard (is2scooby) is there I think and my cuz knows a few people w/ modded rexs. Anyways, enjoy beautiful Hawaii and watch out for the bums on waikiki that Cali sent over.

~myke

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ebr0t said:
how much were the wheels mark?
rims are about 11-1200

hehe.. yeah i have fam in hawaii too.. im going ot oahu but its not UH.. hawaii college pharmacy... yeah.. i wanna kick it with the wrx crowd there.. ive seen some pretty nice wrx there hehe.. muwehhe... yeah ive been talking to richard hehehe.. =)

mark

·
Registered
8 Posts
you would need to get a recon permit for any modified car in honolulu. it looks like your car in it's current state, can not pass the recon inspection.

gauges on piller illegal
headlights illegal
tinted side marker illegal
hood pins illegal
rear wing maybe illegal (depends on inspector)

you could check speedhawaii.com forums for more reconstruction rules, and what will help you pass inspection.

but if you don't care, like me, a no recon ticket is only $55. also if you don't do a lot of driving at night after 11pm, i wouldn't worry about it. i haven't seen anyone that got pulled over for recon during the day. you can also check out the i-club forums, the hawaii section is very lively there.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i dont relaly give a crap.. my car is not street legal... even in cali.. i talk to some of the peeps on iclub hawaii... thanks for the 411. though i never heard of that recon thing..

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey, why do you gota have the same wing as mine huh?!?

Nice car man, i havent seen you around for awhile, i coulda hooked you up with the wing!

Benny

·
Registered
177 Posts
Dude, congrats on getting into the program!!! You're set for life, bro... that is, if you pass, which shouldn't be a problem. :)

Oh, and how much did it cost to ship your car out to another state? I might have to do that in the near future... :(

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
dude i usually hate the wings.. but your wing looks friggin SwweeeeEtTTt

good luck w/ school mang... what program did you get into?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts