Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll see more of these soon though!

Armin

·
Registered
905 Posts
i think i saw you last night, on pac hwy, in federal way. right around 288th. nice ride. i was in the OBP wagon.

or maybe it was in the morning, i dont remember now. it was dark out, that much is clear.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think i saw you last night, on pac hwy, in federal way. right around 288th. nice ride. i was in the OBP wagon.

or maybe it was in the morning, i dont remember now. it was dark out, that much is clear.
Nope :) Today between noon and 4 pm in Seattle was the only time I've driven my Subaru in the past 2 weeks. Thanks though!

·
Registered
905 Posts
well, crap, thats too bad. i was hoping to eventually meet the handful of subarus ive seen running in my area, but i guess its one of the downfalls of having a 'sleeper' looking car: no reciprocal recognition.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Incredible!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
:tongue:I spent 2 hours cleaning my car and it looks like crap compared to yours...thanks for making me feel worthless.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts

I saw it in person a few months ago, during a business trip to the Seattle area. Getting to meet teh Verdugo was the highlight of my trip. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw it in person a few months ago, during a business trip to the Seattle area. Getting to meet teh Verdugo was the highlight of my trip. :thumbup:
w00t w00t! Glad my car and I were there! hehe

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
Nice car and snaps Armin!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,082 Posts
Props for keeping that car so damn spotless.One of the best bugeyes out there.:cool:

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Even as perfect as those pictures are, it is nothing like seeing that beast in person. An amazing car!

·
Registered
0 Posts
nice pics as always armin

·
Registered
0 Posts
i <3 ur car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts