ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..to join us up at Rock Springs this weekend. Everyone is welcome. Marcus is bringing the STi - there's a ton of dirt trails around and through the dune system that will provide for some 'interesting' rally action. The area is literally devoid of any human activity so we'll have our own giant sandbox to play in.

Bikes are heading up on Thursday. I think Marcus is driving up on Friday. If you're interested in caravaning either day then PM me or post here and I'll give you details.

Cheers.
-Pace

·
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was scooter-centric until half the scooters dropped out. :p

Now we're just looking for healthy camping fun. Sand, dirt, explosives.. the usual. There's 5 of us right now although it's possible that some of the Wyoming duners will be out there.

The dirt road to the campsite alone is 22 miles, and the topo map shows a pretty decent network of other stuff.

You are more than welcome to join us. Heck I'll even make room in my tent so long as you don't try any funny business again.

-Pace

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
wish I could go..was supposed to head up to RS on thursday for a funeral but Im not going to make it...

hey, and remember, you can buy alcohol on sunday!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts