ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got this forwarded to me, it's an 04-05 STI with Lambo type doors. What does everyone think? :thumbup:? :ugh:?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i just asked if you like it or not. Not whether you worry about the name of those style of doors.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
...Would be nice for tight parking spaces at least?

SUVs should come with them. Mini-vans had sliding doors for a reason. Kids + large doors = angry STi owners.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Scissor doors + 4 door sedan = :facepalm:

Sent from my Droid 2
Would allow you to remove the soccer balls from the floor of the back seat easier?

·
Registered
53 Posts
lambo doors only look good on cars that are very low to the ground.. but that pic with the lambo was priceless im still laughing

·
Registered
135 Posts
all the ones I have seen in person you still had to open the door normally and then lift it up, but then again I only ever seen them on hondas and such so it probably was cheaply done.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nah. Go gull-wing instead! That way you can get trapped if the car flips over! (that Mercedes SLS AMG that uses them actually has explosives inside the door panel to blow the doors off if it stops upside after a roll)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think the owner of that STi broke the drug dealers number one rule; don't do what you deal. Cuz I'm pretty sure you'd have to be coked out to want that =/

1 - 20 of 24 Posts