Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just use the flat-head screwdriver [included] and select the setting, 1 -> 4.
If you have the sedan, the rear passenger seat back has to be removed to get to the struts. Wagon, just pop the panel lid :)

My thoughts? Don't have them on long enough to think :D

-Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
As far as paring these up with Sleeve-Type Coilovers. i.e Ground Controls : There is a limit on the Spring rates that the AGX's can handle on compression and rebound, Max is 300 in/lbs, anything after that and the shocks/struts will deteriorate quicker than their normal lifespan.

I Love the AGX's Good bang for the Buck, i have these on both my Nissan's which includes my SE-R track car w/ a 300/200 in/lb Ground Control Coilovers, adjusting is very easy, fronts are w/ the supplied flathead screwdriver and the rears are just a turn of the knob.

Tevs Yen

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
For the price, they're great! and its about $500 for the WRX, but still great.

I have the GC8 ones, so maybe the not so great ride over small bumps has something to do with it being on the wrong car. However, I am curious as to how a 4-way adjustable would be for fine tuning, because I got used to the 8-way on the GC rear struts and even with 8-way adjustment, I need more...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
WORWRX said:
I have them and love them...I have them paired with Tein S-tecs and I love the ride.

The adjustability is not just a gimmick...
Isn't the 2'' drop up front too low for these?

·
Registered
368 Posts
what kind of stiffness settings are you running the kybs at.. most people seem to do 3 in front 3 in back.. just wondering what you guys have....

do any of you have caster/camber kits instead of stock top hats.. ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
just out of curiosity...

for those people who have the AGX setup...

have you had any problem w/ wheel bearing going out?

i'm not trying to imply anything here i just have a customer that are having issues w/ his and i was wondering if it had something to do w/ the suspension he put on... which were AGXs.

SD

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im running 3 all the way around. no camber kit

No problems yet (that I know about). Ive only had mine on since july or august though. How long has he had them?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Alright Im an idiot. I just did a search on my self and I got them in late september. I have a really bad memory.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts