Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 2003 Subaru WRX (WRB color) with only 5,800 miles. Modification include: 1) Cobb Stage 2 ECU (also have stock original ECU), 2) ATS turboback exhaust w/cast iron downpipe and high flow cat, 3) 17" Subaru WRX wheels (from Europe) with Michelin 225/45/17 MWM H2 Pilot performance radials. These mods cost me just under $3,000. They completely changed the driving characteristics of the car... it really "flies" and sticks to the road much better than stock.

I bought this car new about 9 months ago and have kept it garaged and used it only as a pleasure vehicle. It is in perfect condition with no dents, nicks, scrapes, etc. The stock turboback exhaust system and the original, stock ECU will be included with the car.

Car is equipped with these factory options: auto dimming rear view mirror, factory turbo gauge, and rear spoiler. I also have an arm rest extension and rear differential protector that I never installed.

This car has been pampered... I am a 46-year old "motorhead" with too many "toys" and my wife says something has got to go. I've chosen to keep my Harley touring bike, my 72 Olds 442 convertible (455/4-speed), and my SeaRay boat.

I owe $21, 700.00 (to Subaru Motor Credit) on this car and will sell it for $22,700.00 firm. I have almost $28 K in it.

Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have questions or would like pictures.

I am located in the Louisville, KY area.

Thanks!

Cliff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts