Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I have these also posted in my wrx part out thread, but since everything has sold except these I figured it would be easier for me and anyone looking to not have to go through a whole thread for one item.

Now about the coilovers. I bought these brand new back in April of 2016. They have less than 5k miles and are in EXCELLENT/LIKE NEW condition. I paid around 1600 for them and have dropped the price several times to sell them quickly. You will not find a better deal on these in the condition that they are in. All parts are still with the coilovers, including the tool kit, KW stickers, and instruction manual.

Asking price-$1100
***Buyer is responsible for shipping +paypal fees
***Paypal or cash accepted only.

Contact info:

Text/call - 301-eight seven six-5389
PM me

More pictures available upon request via text.

· Master Baiter
22,140 Posts
This is a really good set of coilovers, priced very well (especially considering that BCs are priced similarly)...

A set of Konis / RCEs would cost about the same. This is better, so prospective buyers should take advantage and earn a "free" upgrade :thumbup:

OP: GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.