ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kronos Performance is proud to provide great prices and service for our customers who are looking for a hassle-free purchase of their Performance parts. Our customers are always satisfied and some were nice enough to let myself and other people know about how satisfied they were. Customer Testimonials

We also offer a MILITARY DISCOUNT, for more information on how to receive it, please read the following: Military Discount : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

Contact Us for any questions or inquiries! We Ship Worldwide!

Phone - 732-742-8837 / E-Mail - [email protected] / AIM - KronosParts / Google Talk - [email protected] / Facebook - facebook.com/KronosPerformance

10% OFF + $155 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ALL SEIBON HOODS AND TRUNKS!

We are holding a great Group Buy pricing on all Seibon Hoods & Trunks for all model cars. We are holding 10% OFF which could save you lots of money off your purchase. Shipping for within the Continental US will be $155 Flat Rate Shipping. Want a trunk and hood? No problem. Buy both and shipping will still be $155 for both items for Flat Rate Freight Shipping!

Seibon Hoods - Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI - Hoods - Exterior Fueling the Car Lover within

Seibon Trunks - Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI - Trunks - Exterior Fueling the Car Lover within

Rules & Process

Contact us via Private Message, call us 732-742-8837 or E-Mail us [email protected] for a 10% OFF Coupon.

All items can be purchased via website or over the phone.

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I do need a lightweight trunk.. unfortunately now's not the best time financially. I would like to have the money together to get the entire body fixed and the car repainted all at once, this is tempting though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts