ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am doing a package deal for people who are interested in getting Royal Purple motor oil...more specifically their HPS Brand + 1 Oil Filter from Royal Purple as well.

I am selling them 4 packages at a time until they sell out. If it goes well, I will order more. Order it on our site and if there is no more, you will show that it is sold out. Shipping can be calculated when you add it to shopping cart and you'll have an option to estimate shipping.

Product Page: http://www.kronosperformance.com/store/kronoss-royal-purple-oil-change-package-p-1051.html

Any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me [email protected]

*PRICE UPDATED!*

-----------------------------------------------------

Kronos's Royal Purple Oil Change Package

In this package it includes:

5 Quarts of Royal Purple HPS Motor Oil
1 Royal Purple Extended Life Oil Filter (Part # 10-2876)

Compatiblity: 02+ Subaru WRX/STI

HPS – HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET MOTOR OIL

Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.

This unique blend enables HPS to outperform leading synthetics and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.

Royal Purple oil filters provide superior particle removal, high-performance and optimized flow characteristics for maximum performance and longer filter life.

EACH FILTER FEATURES:
Royal Purple’s filter media uses the latest technology filtration system that filters out particles as small as 25mc.

100% synthetic micro-glass media for superior particle removal with 99% filtration efficiency at 25 microns. See the difference

A high-performance silicone anti-drain back valve that prevents dry starts, even in extreme conditions.
An extra heavy duty rubber base gasket that ensures a leak-free seal.
Ultra-strength filter housing endures higher burst strength than conventional filters.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Kronos, Is this HPS a new oil that's now GF-4+ rated? It was my understanding that RP wasn't GF-4 rated, and can void an engine warranty since that's the standard Subaru requires on any of their turbo cars.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
kronos whats the normal price for all this? curious to know how good of a deal it is, i know royal purple is more expensive than mobil 1

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Kronos, Is this HPS a new oil that's now GF-4+ rated? It was my understanding that RP wasn't GF-4 rated, and can void an engine warranty since that's the standard Subaru requires on any of their turbo cars.
Bump for answer?

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
ive heard to use the oem filters since they are made better, is the royal purple filter just as good as those?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts