ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
put on a long sleve shirt and a denim jacket, then get some chemical grade rubber gloves.

You can also use a hose to maybe flush her out, but then you get the kittens too.

Food might work!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hrm no denim jacket or industrial grade gloves... no hose either I live in an apartment.... But i Do have a light wieght long sleeve denim shirt I believe... I will see if I can find it... not sure about the gloves either.... I may be able to find my motorcycle gloves...

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okies I have a motorcycle rain jacket and now for the gloves... need to look in my jeep... then I need a couple of boxes and towels... am I forgetting anything... it will have to do i guess... thanks for the suggestion of gearing up

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well poopy butts... THe mom got away.. so I figured i would wait till she came back and maybe settled back in and she took one of the kittens and I think she took it to another spot outside my yard.... so do i take the remaining 4 and then head to the pound or do I let her take them all away and wash my hands of it?

What a moral delima :confused:

·
Registered
0 Posts
We caught a wild kitten once... and it took two weeks before it would let us get near it... but after a while it was cool. And it turned out to be the coolest cat ever. He was a badass for sure, but a great cat. Just sayin.. but you don't need more than one. Call animal control.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Animal Control won't take them unless they are hurt...

Update...

Tried to catch mom
mom moved kittens out
mom came back 1 week later
started to feed mom
decided to try and catch mom again
the day before i was gonna try it she moves her kittens
I have no idea where they are at in my complex...

Oh Well

·
Registered
276 Posts
dont catch the kittens unless you catch the mom as well and keep them all together otherwise she'll abandon the ones that have your scent on them.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got all of them after they were already weaned... still couldn't catch mommy tho- I need to at least get her fixed so she can't have any more little ones you know...

So if anyone is interested I have 3 adorable kittens ready to be loved by you! When my internet is back up at home I will post some pics!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MeoW71 said:
For some reason they look like rats with giant ears.....well at least to me.
LOL I assure you they are kittens... one just tried to claw thier way up my leg... ouch :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts