ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
This is still a little far out for me to commit to yet. But definitely thinking about it...........................

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpy! Come on guys It'll be nice. I drive out that way alot and the area is PURDY!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I will be there for sure! gotta break my missing meets pattern i have been developing lately!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think I am game for this, how many miles is the run total?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I am game for this, how many miles is the run total?
Um... not sure But its near 100. Port Angeles to Bremerton is around 50 alone. So actually I'd say..... 150mi. give or take 25mi. We dont have to do the whole thing either we can split up and maybe do something else. You can catch the 3 to the 101 to Oly and bypass the narrows.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Wow, now i remember why i hate flying:mad:. Both flights there and back were delayeds:mad:. In chicago it was snowing so bad they had to de-ice the plane before we could take off:mad:. which only added another hour to the departure time:mad:. Plus, i think i had food poising on the night before that hit me right when we arrived at the airport to fly back:thumbdown. Had to let it rip so to speak in the trash can once i made it through security:barf:.I need to find a way to make my car go 500 so it will be as fast as a plan. I'll see you guys tomorrow @ kk at 8:00AM.

·
Registered
663 Posts
8am Tomorrow morning(Sunday) we are meeting at tacoma mall krispy kreme. Headed at to kitsap by 8:15am. See you guys there.........

·
Registered
15 Posts
i just realized this meet is going on...i might catch up with you guys in port angeles and drive to sequim with ya haha...all of 20 mins....but this is where i live so i dont got to go out of my way like always

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well in the end it was just a couple of the core guys and the other ones on nasioc flaked out. Pretty sad. Felt bad for Keven. Oh well what matters is we had fun. Took some cool pics and picked up some UBER ROCKS! One of these days I will stop being lazy and put these pics up. Not sure how well they all turned out I just know its a b1tch bc the files so huge. So most likely they'll be up later after I go watch the golden compass and laugh as it bashes religion. ( No offense to you religious folk :) )

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well in the end it was just a couple of the core guys and the other ones on nasioc flaked out. Pretty sad. Felt bad for Keven. Oh well what matters is we had fun. Took some cool pics and picked up some UBER ROCKS! One of these days I will stop being lazy and put these pics up. Not sure how well they all turned out I just know its a b1tch bc the files so huge. So most likely they'll be up later after I go watch the golden compass and laugh as it bashes religion. ( No offense to you religious folk :) )

Jeni's pissed you didn't invite her to the golden compass.......:rotfl:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Here's a few pics from today. Been a long weekend. I feel like I need 2 days off after my weekend. lol.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Nice pics guys!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad you had fun and the weather was generous to you!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
damn it. i alway want to go to this one. I was freakin drunk on sat. and can't get up on sunday. I wish i was there though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts