Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dam that was a blast, cant type for crap my arm's are still sore.
Hope we all do it again next month.

RS_NW won the qauter prize for the first heat

Best day results:

Wiseguy1121 - 28.32
Thuthor(me) - 28.46
RS-NW - 28.54
Hkshooter - 28.65

Rick

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Hey, I couldn't have done it without everyone else's help. Thanks to everyone for coming out! Dinner was great (although my table had some slow service) and karting was awesome. It was a great inaugural NW ClubWRX get-together!

From Heat 52:

Scott W: 27.76 (dude had a 9 hp engine against our 5.5 hp)
Verdugo: 29.67
Chimp: 29.77
Chris Lee: 29.82
Austin: 29.83
Shinigami: 30.00
Asstits: 30.26
Big Doctapoppin: 30.63
???: 30.70
Stacie: 32.60

From Heat 54:

Scott W: 27.81
Asstits: 28.73
Shinigami: 29.00
Chimp: 29.01
Bary: 29.73
Verdugo: 29.83
PhreeZe: 29.92
Austin: 29.93
Big Doctapoppin: 30.38
Stacie: 32.06

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
That **** was off the hook!! Dinner was ok.... The elephant was pissing me off. Brad was hillarious and so were big papa and his friend. My god it was blast. I say next meet, we go karting again. Never had so much fun. Thanks for coming out you guys. Every meet should be like this.

Quote of the day: "Um ya can I have the monkey with the red sauce: -Unkown (Until someone tell me who it was)

Jason

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's the quick lap overall (all four heats) breakdown. Congrats to RS-NW for posting the fastest lap time for the first two heats, winning the quarters (about $3.25) and showing that guys who own GC8s with carbon fibre hoods can actually drive ;)

1. wiseguy1121: 28.32
2. thuthor : 28.46
3. RS-NW : 28.54
4. lok2lok : 28.67
5. a**t**s : 28.73
6. ferg : 28.93
7. shinigani : 29.00
8. chimp : 29.01
9. verdugo : 29.67
10. colin : 29.72
11. bary : 29.73
12. chris lee : 29.82
13. austin : 29.83
14. phreeze : 29.92
15. big docapoppin : 30.38
16. iv30 : 30.62
17. seawrx : 30.89
18. stacie : 32.06

I hope I didn't miss anyone. It was an absolute riot, thanks to Armin for getting this together. It was great to see so many people there for a first meet, it shows great promise for the future of this club.

Ferg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah buddy!!! That was a blast!!! I can't wait for the next time, even though I got my butt whooped karting. I'm still sore from that, and I had to learn how to drive again on the way back to Oly. Thanx to Armin for setting it up, and it was really great to meet everyone. You're all a bunch of bad mofos. Sp lets start planning next months event soon, maybe we can get even more people out there!!! So until next time...

-Doc :cool:

P.S. - Jason, that was me that asked for the monkey, man I was pissed that they were out of it, it sounded good!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a awesome time last night. I'm glad I didn't have to work today because I am so exhausted.

You guys make it really hard for a guy to brag about his quarter winnings. I need about 4400 more and I can afford those nice Recaro's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Verdugo said:
OMFG I overslept and I'm going to be 4 hours late to work! LOL

Oops!!! Tell 'em you had some bad monkey at the Rainforest Cafe last night, and you got food poisoning... yeah, tell 'em that. That should work...

-Doc:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
BigDoctaPoppa said:

Oops!!! Tell 'em you had some bad monkey at the Rainforest Cafe last night, and you got food poisoning... yeah, tell 'em that. That should work...

LOL everyone's laughing at me!

·
556 Posts
**** that burger didnt make me feel good :( I'm never eating there again. Next month the meet will be better. I know Armin is thinking of something right now :) I say we go karting again. Haha. Oh my god it was so funny when Erik started eating Dijay's food :D

Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too. burger was definitely not good. Felt like shiz this morning...those muther f'n rainforest monkeys:mad:

**** that burger didnt make me feel good I'm never eating there again. Next month the meet will be better. I know Armin is thinking of something right now I say we go karting again. Haha. Oh my god it was so funny when Erik started eating Dijay's food

·
Registered
3 Posts
haha yeah "oh ****, this is yours? sorry, I took a byte"

damn, I should have gone karting. But by the time I finished wireing my lights and everything else I needed to do it was like 2am. (had to drive around a bit and enjoy my new lights too, hehe)

oh, and who was that with the ****ing loud exhaust. holly **** man. I had to turn my music up to hear it. what kind of exhaust was that again? damn

·
556 Posts
Ah yes the famous Armin exhaust. Armin as the full catback Blitz Nur Spec exhaust. With a HKS downpipe. Very loud :)

Jason

·
Registered
35 Posts
food

My girlfriend and I both had the shrimp stuff....we actually cut out right before karting because we started to feel horrible. I wonder what they put in their food:confused:

·
556 Posts
Lets all blame IVAN!!!!!!!!!! Haha jk. I think the next meet will be at hooters. Not sure the girlfriend will like that :)

Jason

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: food

doctorKJ said:
My girlfriend and I both had the shrimp stuff....we actually cut out right before karting because we started to feel horrible. I wonder what they put in their food:confused:

It's the revenge of the Monkey!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts