Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dam that was a blast, cant type for crap my arm's are still sore.
Hope we all do it again next month.

RS_NW won the qauter prize for the first heat

Best day results:

Wiseguy1121 - 28.32
Thuthor(me) - 28.46
RS-NW - 28.54
Hkshooter - 28.65

Rick

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Hey, I couldn't have done it without everyone else's help. Thanks to everyone for coming out! Dinner was great (although my table had some slow service) and karting was awesome. It was a great inaugural NW ClubWRX get-together!

From Heat 52:

Scott W: 27.76 (dude had a 9 hp engine against our 5.5 hp)
Verdugo: 29.67
Chimp: 29.77
Chris Lee: 29.82
Austin: 29.83
Shinigami: 30.00
Asstits: 30.26
Big Doctapoppin: 30.63
???: 30.70
Stacie: 32.60

From Heat 54:

Scott W: 27.81
Asstits: 28.73
Shinigami: 29.00
Chimp: 29.01
Bary: 29.73
Verdugo: 29.83
PhreeZe: 29.92
Austin: 29.93
Big Doctapoppin: 30.38
Stacie: 32.06

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
That **** was off the hook!! Dinner was ok.... The elephant was pissing me off. Brad was hillarious and so were big papa and his friend. My god it was blast. I say next meet, we go karting again. Never had so much fun. Thanks for coming out you guys. Every meet should be like this.

Quote of the day: "Um ya can I have the monkey with the red sauce: -Unkown (Until someone tell me who it was)

Jason

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's the quick lap overall (all four heats) breakdown. Congrats to RS-NW for posting the fastest lap time for the first two heats, winning the quarters (about $3.25) and showing that guys who own GC8s with carbon fibre hoods can actually drive ;)

1. wiseguy1121: 28.32
2. thuthor : 28.46
3. RS-NW : 28.54
4. lok2lok : 28.67
5. a**t**s : 28.73
6. ferg : 28.93
7. shinigani : 29.00
8. chimp : 29.01
9. verdugo : 29.67
10. colin : 29.72
11. bary : 29.73
12. chris lee : 29.82
13. austin : 29.83
14. phreeze : 29.92
15. big docapoppin : 30.38
16. iv30 : 30.62
17. seawrx : 30.89
18. stacie : 32.06

I hope I didn't miss anyone. It was an absolute riot, thanks to Armin for getting this together. It was great to see so many people there for a first meet, it shows great promise for the future of this club.

Ferg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah buddy!!! That was a blast!!! I can't wait for the next time, even though I got my butt whooped karting. I'm still sore from that, and I had to learn how to drive again on the way back to Oly. Thanx to Armin for setting it up, and it was really great to meet everyone. You're all a bunch of bad mofos. Sp lets start planning next months event soon, maybe we can get even more people out there!!! So until next time...

-Doc :cool:

P.S. - Jason, that was me that asked for the monkey, man I was pissed that they were out of it, it sounded good!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a awesome time last night. I'm glad I didn't have to work today because I am so exhausted.

You guys make it really hard for a guy to brag about his quarter winnings. I need about 4400 more and I can afford those nice Recaro's.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
OMFG I overslept and I'm going to be 4 hours late to work! LOL

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
BigDoctaPoppa said:

Oops!!! Tell 'em you had some bad monkey at the Rainforest Cafe last night, and you got food poisoning... yeah, tell 'em that. That should work...

-Doc:cool:
LOL everyone's laughing at me!

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
**** that burger didnt make me feel good :( I'm never eating there again. Next month the meet will be better. I know Armin is thinking of something right now :) I say we go karting again. Haha. Oh my god it was so funny when Erik started eating Dijay's food :D

Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me too. burger was definitely not good. Felt like shiz this morning...those muther f'n rainforest monkeys:mad:

**** that burger didnt make me feel good I'm never eating there again. Next month the meet will be better. I know Armin is thinking of something right now I say we go karting again. Haha. Oh my god it was so funny when Erik started eating Dijay's food

·
Registered
3 Posts
haha yeah "oh ****, this is yours? sorry, I took a byte"

damn, I should have gone karting. But by the time I finished wireing my lights and everything else I needed to do it was like 2am. (had to drive around a bit and enjoy my new lights too, hehe)

oh, and who was that with the ****ing loud exhaust. holly **** man. I had to turn my music up to hear it. what kind of exhaust was that again? damn

·
Registered
35 Posts
food

My girlfriend and I both had the shrimp stuff....we actually cut out right before karting because we started to feel horrible. I wonder what they put in their food:confused:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.