Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, it kinda stinks living in a GM-loving town where very very few people know what a WRX is. But it has its fun moments too. Some guy in one of those new Chevy C3 pickups gave me a rev at the light Saturday. I just feathered and dumped at about 3k and away I went. I think he was about toast by the other side of the intersection. Too easy. Then he got courageous when he saw my blinker go on. He musta forgot to feed his chickens or something. I hate those b%#@!&*t trucks that are getting advertised like they are some kind of race car. Buy a car if you want to go fast. I guess I would have to blame that NASCAR truck series. If I would have seen Busch beer cans flying out the back, I would have no doubt that it would be the cause. He just needed a couple of those #3 or #24 stickers in the back window. Although a new Ford Lghtning may be something to contend with. :rolleyes:
I fixed it for ya Blazin. Sorry about that. I guess I was getting a little emotional.
[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Rattles ]
:eek:

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: Rattles ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good work

Oh yeah try to keep words like "rice" and "********" away from clubwrx k? Thanks ;)

Some trucks are pretty damy fast considering how much they weight, my friend's dad has a Dakota that runs mid 13s and that thing is HUGE too. It's just a differnet style and there are goods and bads to everything so try not to catagorize :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts