Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you have already seen photos on this, I thought I would do a proper Thread!

First off I have a ISM 2018 Base STi package 03 (Recaro seats and Push-button start) STS, STi shift Knob and STi exhaust.

So far I have done the following
-Kicker Speakers and Tweeters
-Mudflaps
-Multiple coats of liquid wax (ceramic)
-%30 tint on everything (I did a clear ceramic uv blocker on the windshield) IT DOESNT EFFECT MY LINE OF SIGHT!!!!!
-Thule Crossbars
-Thule roof basket
-32" curved LED light bar with halo LEDS

-OE 18" Black STi Wheels part #B3110VA040
-245/40R18 Nokian Hakkapelitta r2's
[url=https://flic.kr/p/G9f3WV]

Future mods are unknown, I really like the E85 idea... but that full warranty is so nice!

·
Registered
129 Posts
awesome, loving those wheels man. probably the first time I've seen a basket on top, but it actually works real well IMO. Time to get those fender badges on

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ran it under the Puck for the xbars under the weather stripping to the W/S, heat shrunk the wiring and stuffed it in between the A-pillar and W/S straight to the battery.

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Yeah this car is as sweet as pie. Adorable, precious, blah blah blah. Would look manlier if you swapped me brembos.

·
Æternum
15,546 Posts
In a perfect world, IAG block stage 2.5 w/ E85, headers, TMIC and full suspension.

Reality... BOV and Stickers :rotfl:
With just E85 and supporting mods, why would you waste money on an engine build?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts