ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I didn't hear all the details, but I heard that we traded three #1 draft picks for K-Mart? Which I have no problem with because they probably didn't even touch the court this year. . . last year. . .

·
Registered
75 Posts
On the front, it seems like a good deal but the nugs are putting a lot of eggs in one basket. Yes, the team may be a contender next season, but you always have to worry about attitudes and injuries with these guys. 80+ million and 3 years of no 1st round picks is an awful lot for one dude!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
We do what we can...

We like to contribute as much as we can to these discussions.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Rubby_Subby_R1 said:
80+ million and 3 years of no 1st round picks is an awful lot for one dude!
The Nuggets actually had 6 #1 drafts in the next 3 years, including the one from Orlando that we got from the Jameer Nelson trade. We gave up 3 of the 6 and 90 million to sign K Mart, and still have the Orlando pick for next year. This is good because the Magic will be terrible next season, and will be in the lottery for the upcoming draft, and that pick will come straight to Denver. Word

·
Registered
142 Posts
I didn't hear about the trade till now, but that is sweet cause kmart is an awsome player and I hate the Nets so now i can cheer for him, the nuggets are gonna have a great chance this year.

And for the basketball haters get a life and go have fun with your star wars characters since your so childish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts