ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got three (3) KDC-X979's that I'm letting go of at unheard of prices.

Again, I'm a authorized dealer, so PM me if you're interested.

The unit is the KDC-X979. Check it out on the kenwood website.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/excelon/excelonRec.jsp

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2THFXR said:
What are your prices shipped for the PNAV7015(I think this is the number)

$1800 + shipping. give me your zip code, I'll provide you with the shipping cost.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny...

kenwood amp

Let me know if you're serious

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im definitly serious..

I already have a 7015, 6" components up front, coax in the back. All I need to finish off my all Kenwood system is the x650d. Then everything except the wires will be kenwood excelon. :)

If you can hook a brotha up Ill buy it from you...

I may even add on the dv4100 if it fits into the budget. ;)

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you'll need an interface to get the headunit and ampp to communicate. You can control and monitor the amps x-over, fan, voltage and other functions directly fromt the headunit. Also, what sub are you runnig??? Interested in one??

I'll look into prices tomorrow. PM me.

Also, please let everyone else know how bad-a$$ that 7015 is.

·
Registered
313 Posts
7015 is great man. Best unit Ive had thus far and Ive been thru quite afew LCd screens. I've always been a big fan of kenwood stuff.

Thats cool about the interface, i wasn't aware of that. I guess price me out for both pieces.

Im running a pioneer IMPP free-air ten in my rear deck right now. I dont want to add alot of weight.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kenwood no longer makes this amp. No more 5 channel. The model on the link is discontinued, explaining why it's not in any of my pricesheets, and causing me to lose sleep at night. I called Kenwood directly, and have info on how to interface the amps. Let me know if there is any other product, Kenwood or not that you might want. A popular replacement is the Hifonics Z8000 5 channel amp. I'll give you a good deal on it, if you're willing to give it a shot.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...off course. Let me know when you have it/get it (make sure it's form a Kenwood dealer), and give me a ring or PM me.

Claudiu Ene
Sales Manager
Sound Waves
(818) 787-7166

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can you get your hands on the TV tuner that can be added to the P-Nav7015 system? What price am I looking on that if I buy both? Thanks.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm'd you.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The part your looking for is called a KTC-V500N.

Pm'd you with a price.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone else is interested, PNAV-7015 W/ Tuner for $2,000. DDX-7015 w/tuner for $1,300.

Pm me with your address and I'll give you the shipping cost.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also have the KDC-X979 in stock. Super low price, and I am a Kenwood authorized dealer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts