ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over at Nasioc also.

Dieman Motorsports will have their AWD dyno in soon.

I was wanting to get a base to where I was at before starting the big modding.

Anyone else game?

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yup! :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Probably not. My Utec still hasn't showed up. If it doesn't show up there is no real point for me to go out and race anyone. Unless you want to come out and race me :wiggles:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greg,

If you do decide to go out, gimme a ring. I would love to see the car.

I got off work early, so I will probably be bored.

-Andrew

·
Registered
195 Posts
What kind of dyno? pak, jet, dynamics or stang?

I had my car on a dyno dynamics last January. I should have it back on again in a week or two. I now have all componets assembled and just need some time for the install.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
It's a mustang Dyno.

From what Jake (owner) told me, it will be 100 for 2 runs (videotaped) or 150 (also videotaped) for 2 runs on wideband.

He charges 100/hr to tune as well. So if you want to get tuned count on about 300 bucks for 4 runs, and probably about 200 bucks to have him make a map.

Stu,
We need to run when you get everything down. I got my Utec in and tuned myself a stageII map that is running quite well :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I volunteer to be the chase car :D

Or you can dump me on the side of the finish line. I wanna make a vid!

·
Registered
160 Posts
bizkit642 said:
That is also in Arizona.

-Andrew
That's my whole point! Things are more expensive here than they are back home. And, DynoComp uses a Dyno Dymamics dyno. I am not trying to offend anyone, but that's just
plain expensive.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
They've got the monopoly...what can ya do?

·
Registered
7 Posts
ImagineAuto AWD Dyno late January

Hello,

New to this group and wanting to spread the word that ImagineAuto in Lenexa, Ks will be receiving our AWD Mustang Dyno very soon. Mustang has committed to having it operational before our Open House on Jan.29th; we have just moved into a new, larger facility and want to get the word out about our new toy. If you want to know more about ImagineAuto check us out; our owner's car is on the cover of Excellence Magazine this month. While we have focused mostly on Euro cars we want to expand our excellent service to all go-fast cars. Please spread the word and come by during the open house for food/drink/fun and check our our dyno! We will have our doors open from 11-4 on Saturday the 29th with drinks and snacks out and about.. www.imagineauto.com 913-310-9927

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Howly smokes 2 AWD dyno's in KC?!?! I'm in heaven.

How soon do you plan to be up and in operation? How much per dyno visit and how many runs will we get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
KC AWD Dyno

All,

Our rates will also be $100.00 for two taped runs.. I am open to discussing some group rates/"Dyno Days" as we are looking to get the word out.. Mustange has committed to having it operational before 1-29-05.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
KC Dyno tuning said:
All,

Our rates will also be $100.00 for two taped runs.. I am open to discussing some group rates/"Dyno Days" as we are looking to get the word out.. Mustange has committed to having it operational before 1-29-05.

Thanks,

Scott
Cool. I have already introduced your AWD dyno to www.kcsr.org (kansas city street racing) website and it has gotten positive feedback.

·
Registered
300 Posts
oh no! AWD dyno right here in lenexa? Thats great news for me...I'll be there for the open house :D
Is it possible to rent the dyno by the hour for tuning? If so, how much?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts