ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys had a dumb question about the direction the shifter should be facing when you install the new one back into the car. Im slightly unsure which way it goes and looks like you can put it either way with it still connecting to the linkage. Could some one tell me which way the concave (meaning the side that is V shaped) side of the shifter faces?? towards the back of car or front??
i know the angle isnt this extreme but i have it like: rear >front, with the point of the bend going towards the front
thanks in advance..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i watched that video but do you understand what i am saying about the bend ? like if you look at the video above rear>front or is it rear<front (the greater and less is symbolizing the shifter bend)

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
An unorthodox explanation but should be rear>front.It can be seen in the video if you look at the direction of the stock shifter before he takes it out.

Like this

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok awesome and thanks for your help bro.... thats the way i installed it but was just makin sure. I installed the kartboy plus front and rear bushings today. Im very mechanically inclined however this is my first wrx 2010 i just picked up last week. Traded in my Rsx type s ive been a honda guy up til now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts