Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order my short shifter with brushings about 5 days ago; I received my USPS box, with brushings, short shifter, 2 jolly ranchers, and laffy taffy. WTF? Candy? I'm afraid to eat this candy. Don't you find it completely awkward and strange that you'd get laffy taffy and lolly ranchers with your short shifter? I dunno what those guys are doing at kartboy, but thanks for the candy. If I become a Diabetic, I'm blaming kartboy!.. jk.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Not at all. I think it's a cool "knick-knack"! The guys at TurboXS threw in some cool stickers for me when I re-flashed my chip (might have been because I sent a care package with some Hawaii products) but I think it makes the purchase neat and the people personable/memorable.

I ate mine. It was gooood! :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ate them, and I haven't gotten sick or died yet. THANKS KARTBOY INC! I LOVE YOU!

·
1,263 Posts
I got candy (handfull of twizzlers and gobstopper) with a pair of cosmetic contact lenses earlier this year...contacts and carparts with candy!!???

This country will never cease to amaze me!!

Andrew

·
Registered
245 Posts
Couldn't be happier!

Just got my Kartboy SS, Bushings, Jolly Rancher and Smarties... Thanks Kartboy!! ;)

Oh Also got GREAT info when I Emailed Kartboy as well, I have an STi Shifter so I asked and found out that the SS I needed wasn't the MY02/03 version!! If you have the STi linkage you need the older RS version!! thanks again for the help in getting the correct parts the first time!! GREAT WORK Kartboy!!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts